CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Benvenuti and Welcome!

Hi everyone, and welcome to my bi-lingual English Italian blog! Here you will find every post written firstly in English and then (badly!) in Italian. I welcome all your suggestions, comments, emails and (above all) your corrections!

Ciao a tutti, e benvenuti al mio blog inglese italiano! Qui troverete ogni post scritto in inglese, poi in italiano (malissimo!).  Accolgo tutti i vostri suggerimenti, commenti, email e (soprattutto) le vostre correzioni! 

mercoledì 10 settembre 2008

Ciao a tutti!

Hi guys, and welcome! This is just my first 'saying hi' post. I'm not sure yet what I intend to use this blog for, or what I intend to say, but I'll probably use it to practice my Italian translations and to comment upon anything Italiany that catches my eye or that I think will be interesting or helpful to English speakers learning Italian (and vice versa!)

Many of the links and posts will hopefully be interesting to other English speakers who are studying Italian, but I'll also try to make the site helpful and interesting to Italians who are studying English.

Also, if any Italians need any help with their English I'm always happy to help! Feel free to ask me anything you want!

I believe I make lots of mistakes with my Italian, and I'm hoping that you'll write to me or post comments correcting all of my clangers! Thanks a lot! Every post will be written in both English and Italian, so I hope the bad Italian isn't too jarring for my Italian visitors! You need to be patient with me!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Ciao, ragazzi, e benvenuti! Questo è solo la mia prima 'Dicendo ciao' posta. Non sono ancora sicura per qualcosa intendo usare questo blog, o cosa intendo dire, ma probabilmente lo userò per esercitare le mie traduzioni italiane e per commentare sulle cose italiane che mi attirano o che penso che siano interessanti per le madrelingua inglesi che stanno imparando italiano (e vice versa!)

Spero che molti dei collegamenti e le poste siano interessanti per altre madrelingua inglesi che stanno imparando italiano, ma proverò a creare uno sito interessante e utile anche per gli italiani che stanno imparando inglese.

Anche, se qualche persona hanno bisogno di aiuto col loro inglese, sono sempre contenta di essere di aiuto! Vi sentite liberi di fare le domande sul ogni argomento!

Credo che io faccia molti errori col mio italiano...vi prego di scrivermi o fate commenti per correggermi! Grazie mille! Ogni posta sarà scritta nel tutte e due inglese e italiano, perciò spero che l'italiano male non sia troppo sgradevole per i miei ospiti italiani! Dovete essere pazienti con me!

0 commenti: